Krasnodar Krai is located in the southwestern part of the North Caucasus, is the southernmost region of Russia and is washed by the Azov and Black Seas. Within the region is the Republic of Adygea.
The region is among the top 10 regions in terms of direct investment, ranks 6th in Russia in GRP and 3rd in housing construction. It is the leader of the Southern Federal District in terms of industrial production.
The dominant economic activities of the region are:
- agro-industrial complex;
- transport complex;
- resorts and tourism;
- alternative energy sources;
- IT and innovation.
The Law On the Strategy of socio-economic development of the Krasnodar Territory until 2030 No. 3930-KZ was adopted at the plenary session of the Legislative Assembly of the Region on December 21, 2018. The presentation version includes the main provisions, factors and indicators of socio-economic development of the Krasnodar Territory.
The main factors of investment attractiveness of the Krasnodar Territory include:
- geographically advantageous location in the south of Russia: the territory of the region has direct access to international trade routes to the countries of Europe, the Mediterranean, the Middle East and Central Asia;
- developed transport infrastructure with a wide range of services and opportunities that allow you to build effective logistics;
- a warm climate that helps to reduce the cost of heating and building construction, which allows investors to save at least 20% of the construction cost;
- a high level of economic activity of the local population and a dynamically developing business environment;
- a large market for sales and highly skilled labor;
- unique experience in construction and organization of large-scale projects of international importance, availability of advanced construction technologies and competencies;
- an open and stable institutional environment that reliably protects the rights of investors and provides assistance at all stages of the implementation of their projects;
- a well-developed credit and financial infrastructure with a wide range of banking and insurance services combined with advanced technologies.