Current stage of implementation
- The business plan and financial model of the project have been prepared
- The project has been put into operation
1. The existing production of energy storage systems (ESS) includes:
a) assembly of 19 ""lithium-ion batteries with a voltage of 48V from 48V63AH and 48V75AH lithium-ion batteries using NMC technology, purchased from South Korea;
b) assembly of 384V battery packs from lithium-ion batteries of various capacities, models: BP 384V50AH; BP 384V63AH; PSU 384V75AH and PSU 384V100AH;
c) SKD assembly of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) of various power models: UPSLIA 3330-60kVA; UPSLIA 3350-150kVA; UPSLIA 3320-200kVA and others;
d) test area.
2. Under this project, it is envisaged to organize the assembly of 19 "«-form lithium-ion batteries with U-48V from lithium-ion batteries using LFP technology, purchased in China.
3. Preparations are underway for the production of high-power SNE (up to 10 MW) from lithium-ion batteries using NMC technology.
The operating production produces modular single-phase and three-phase UPSs with a capacity from 20 kW to 1200 kW, equipped with external battery packs:
1. UPSLIA 3330-60kVA — power 60 kVA / 60 kW (2 pcs of inverters of 30 kVA) with one battery block BP 384V50AH.
2. UPSLIA 3350-150kVA — power 150 kVA / 150 kW (3 pcs of 50 kVA inverters) with 4 pcs of battery blocks BP 384V50AH.
3. UPSLIA 3320-200kVA — power 200 kVA / 200 kW (10 units of 20 kVA inverters) with 4 units of power supply units BP 384V100AH and others.