Terms of support
Microloans are provided to small and medium-sized businesses:
- have no outstanding obligations to pay taxes, fees, insurance premiums, penalties, fines, interest payable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees;
- not being in the stage of liquidation, reorganization or bankruptcy procedures provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- providing for an increase in the tax base and (or) an increase in the level of wages, and (or) the creation of jobs as a result of obtaining a microloan;
- having a positive business reputation (or the absence of a negative one), according to the conclusion of the organization;
- having a positive credit history for 3 years prior to the date of applying for a microloan or no credit history.